As we’re all aware, COVID safety concerns continue to stay top of mind for many, so we wanted to share with you the precautions we are taking and measures we are putting in place to make Podcast Movement 2021 as safe of an event as possible.
- Masks are being highly encouraged to be worn by attendees when not eating or drinking at the event, and speakers are welcome to wear their masks on-stage if they choose to during their sessions or panels.
- Plexiglass barriers will be in place at badge pickup and check in, as well as other PM stations, such as the information booth and help desk.
- Many of the parties and networking events occur in locations that will allow for spread-out social distancing and/or outdoor options.
- Our session ballrooms will have socially distanced seating options in the back portion of each room, and we also have contingency plans to create more socially distanced seating on the fly if needed.
- The expo hall inside Podcast Movement Central has been configured for all exhibitors to be “corner booths,” allowing for more socially distanced expo-ing by attendees and exhibitors.
- Color-coded buttons will be available to attendees as an easy way to communicate their level of comfort for social interaction:
- Red Button – I am practicing social distancing and prefer no physical contact.
- Yellow Button – I am being cautious and prefer minimal physical contact.
- Green Button – I am okay with regular social interaction.
- Minimal contact event check-in. Please ensure your Name and Company / Podcast Name are accurate inside your EventPower portal THIS WEEK to expedite your check-in experience.
- For speakers and panelists, all microphones will be sanitized before and after each session.
Finally, we want to remind all attendees that they still have the option to convert their in-person attendance to virtual attendance. If this is something you’re interested in exploring, please contact us to learn more.
We know that this situation is changing daily, and while we hope to see positive trends, we are monitoring the status and will keep you updated on any new changes.
-The Podcast Movement Team