PM21 On-Site Rebooking
VISIT THE SALES OFFICE FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY!
- Secure the best space possible at our three upcoming events, save money for your company, and exercise our first right of refusal to renew your 2021 sponsorship level! Last time we did this more than half of PM exhibitors secured their Evolutions and PM Exhibit Space at their rebook appointment.
- Meet face-to-face with the PM Sales Team to discuss ways to help you boost your presence!
HERE’S HOW TO BOOK YOUR FUTURE PODCAST MOVEMENT SPONSORSHIPS AND BOOTHS AT PM21:
- Let us know that you’d like to meet on-site to discuss, and secure, your place at PM20 by completing THIS FORM. We’ll then contact you the Monday before PM21 to let you know your meeting time. The PM Sales Office will be located in the exhibit hall, all the way to the left upon entering.
- Review the PM22 and Evolutions 22 expo floor plans in advance, if you’re interested in a booth, and identify a general area where you prefer to reserve space for your company in 2022. The PM Sales Office will have an up-to-the-minute floorplan on display for your reference at your meeting.
- We require a signed agreement on-site, and a full contract and 25% deposit due by August 31, 2021 to officially secure your space at the event(s).
- We look forward to seeing you at your re-book appointment!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ON-SITE REBOOKING PROCESS
WHY SHOULD I SELECT SPONSORSHIP AND BOOTH SPACE ON-SITE?
By completing an application on-site, you will benefit in a variety of ways:
- First, and most importantly, those who rebook on-site will save money from a post-show price.
- Second, you will receive priority in selecting the best location available at the time of your appointment.
- Third, you will have started planning for 2022 and receive the full benefit of all the marketing impressions planned for the events.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL PROGRAMS BEING OFFERED DURING THE ONSITE REBOOKING PROCESS?
- Rate Savings: Save 10% off post-show pricing across the board
- Current Sponsorship Renewal: Take advantage of your first-right-of-refusal on your current sponsorship
- Sponsorship Upgrade Opportunities: Be first in line to upgrade your sponsorship if another company decides to go a different route for 2022.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO DO TO SECURE A SPACE?
While at PM21, come to the Sales Office, located inside the expo hall to the left of the main entrance, at your scheduled rebooking time. Our Sales Team will be ready to assist you. Since we realize your time on the floor is valuable, we want to minimize your time away from your space so the process is very quick.
Upon entering, you will receive a packet of information and have an opportunity to preview the 2022 floor plans and sponsorship options. Once you have selected your space or sponsorship, you must sign an agreement to secure your choices. Only those sponsors and exhibitors who sign a completed agreement will receive the on-site selection discount.
WHAT IF I MISS MY ASSIGNED TIME?
Given the significant number of sponsors and exhibitors that need to be scheduled over the course of the 3 day show period, it is imperative that the schedule is maintained. If you miss your assigned time after your number has been called, please come to the Sales Office at your first opportunity, and you will be given the next opportunity to select.
WHAT IF I CAN’T LEAVE MY BOOTH AT MY ASSIGNED TIME, OR I WILL NOT BE AT THE EVENT?
If you are unable to select at your designated time, you can request that we select for you by proxy. The sales team will choose the best space available when your company is up. If you choose to have us select for you, contact us before the show opens or on-site in the Sales Office prior to your selection time.
If you require some other form of meeting, such as a Zoom call, because you will not have a team member on-site, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
WHAT IF I’M NOT READY TO COMMIT TO THE 2022 EVENTS ON-SITE?
We understand that some sponsors and exhibitors need time after an event to evaluate the outcome of their show participation. Should sponsors or exhibitors elect to sign up after the show ends, the new 2022 pricing levels will be in effect.
HOW IS MY SELECTION PRIORITY CALCULATED?
PM maintains a priority system that cumulatively factors in the amount of sponsorship revenue, and credit for each year of participating in Podcast Movement. Date of contract and fulfillment of contractual obligations are also considered in the event of a tie.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT RETURN THE CONTRACT WITH Deposit PAYMENT by AUGUST 31, 2021?
On August 31, 2021, exhibit space and sponsorships will become available on a first come, first served basis. The special on-site rates and special programs will expire.
If you have questions about your PM re-book appointment, please contact:
KRISTY SCOTT, HEAD OF SALES